We shall not to be associated with third parties linked to our website
- Access to and use of our websites is provided by TJ Audiology Services (TJA) subject to these terms and conditions.
By using ‘the website’ you accept by law to be bound by these terms and conditions, which should certainly be effective instantly on your very first use of the web site. If you don’t accept by law to be bound by the following terms and conditions, you must not access or make use of this web site.
- TJA reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice by publishing modifications on ‘the website’. Make sure you read the conditions and terms on a regular basis to actually be aware of any changes. Your ongoing use of web site after modifications are posted indicates you accept to be bound by law to these conditions as revised.
- TJA shall not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative loss or damage whatsoever however caused unless the company has been proven negligent in their actions and work executed. We shall not be held responsible for future problems or issues due to the effect of the use or inability to use this website, pages, or any errors, misrepresentations or omissions in the material contained within.
- The information on these website pages have been prepared with reasonable care and it is considered by us as being legitimate, honest and truthful as of the date of submission (use of facilities) to our web-site
- You acknowledge that the materials uploaded or downloaded or in any manner accessed by using our website pages are acquired entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting harm caused to computer software or computer systems and/or any consequent data loss even when we’ve been advised of the potential risk of such harm.
- TJA will not accept any legal responsibility in association with any third party web sites which might be linked or accessible via our very own website and does not endorse or approve the contents of such website.
- Claims Relationship between Members/Clients and TJA shall be governed by the laws of the state of thr UK and EU without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Members and theTJA agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the UK & European Superior Court. TJA’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TJA shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TJA is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and agree that the other provisions of the TJA remain in full force and effect. Members/Clients agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TJA website must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred. The section titles in the TJA website are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Except whereby specifically stated on the contrary the written text, illustrations or photos and graphics incorporated into ‘the website’ are classified as the copyright of TJ Audiology.
- You may acquire or print out individual web pages only if they are clearly for your own private use and therefore are never to be reproduced publicly.
- Copying or storage of the entirety or any portion of our web site is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of the website remain the property of TJA and are copyrighted with all rights reserved.
TJA make every effort to provide products and services that are of the highest standard. We also endeavour to treat all our customers professionally, consistently and honestly.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of our services please do not hesitate to call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will attend to your complaint quickly, efficiently and confidentially. Within 24 hours we will acknowledge your complaint and will advice you of what steps we are taking to resolve the issues you have. On a regular basis you will be informed of the progress of the work we carry out to try to resolve problem you have experienced.
All data provided by our customers is held in the strictest confidence. Information collected may be used by TJA for future marketing campaigns. If you do not wish to receive mailings from us please let us know and we will remove your name from our mailing list.
TJ Audiology Services
Hours of Operation
19 Gloucester Road